"In love He predestined us to be ADOPTED as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--" Ephesians 1:5
What a blessing. So glad to hear that you are doing well, Anna is beautiful, I love her smile. How happy you all look.Many blessings,Gayly
Kathryn,Congratulations! What a blessing Anna is. You have a gorgeous family and I am so happy that sweet Anna-girl is finally home.Love,Jonni
P.S. Sofia has the same Pucca doll. Too cute! :)
Anna looks so happy and it's wonderful to see her home with her forever family. Congratulations:)Janice
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a blessing. So glad to hear that you are doing well, Anna is beautiful, I love her smile. How happy you all look.
Many blessings,
Gayly
Kathryn,
Congratulations! What a blessing Anna is. You have a gorgeous family and I am so happy that sweet Anna-girl is finally home.
Love,
Jonni
P.S. Sofia has the same Pucca doll. Too cute! :)
Anna looks so happy and it's wonderful to see her home with her forever family. Congratulations:)
Janice
Post a Comment